Saffron & Ginger Tea
Do you get a feeling of nausea out of nowhere, especially during important occasions or events like vacations, journeys, trips, flights, presentations, etc.
Well, then the quickest remedy to calm your senses and give you a relaxed soothing feeling is a ginger saffron tea.
Saffron is known for its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also one of the best-known natural antibiotics.
It wards off infection-carrying germs that one may encounter in public spaces and safeguards your health like a shield. It curbs virus-borne infections instantly and provides immediate relief to our bodies. The immune system also replenishes with the help of saffron as it naturally aids, triggers, and guards it; all at the same time!
Moreover, the flavour and aroma of Saffron alone are enough to make you feel good in any situation. All the more reason to prepare this hot cup of Saffron Ginger tea!
Saffron & Ginger Tea Recipe
- Dorreen Saffron: Pinch/5-6 strands
- Ginger: 1-1.5 inch
- Cinnamon: 1 stick or 1/4 teaspoon powdered
- Turmeric: 1 pinch
- Honey: 1-2 teaspoon as per taste
- Lemon: 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Water: 2 cups
Method of preparation
- Take a little water in a bowl and add saffron strands to it. Cover the bowl properly so that the saffron flavour gets completely soaked in the water.
- Take a saucepan and add the two cups of water to it and place it on the flame on medium heat.
- Grate the ginger into fine shreds and add it immediately to the warm water.
- Let the water boil along with ginger. This will release the deeply rooted flavours of fresh ginger and help you make the best cup of tea ever!
- Once the water is about to reach its full boiling point, add cinnamon to this mixture.
- Within a minute, add turmeric and the lemon juice
- Keep the heat medium and let all the flavours infuse together. It will ooze an intoxicating aroma. Let it all cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, and now add this hot tea mix to the saffron water, which is still under a lid.
- Mix it all well.
- Now add honey as per taste and serve with some dry fruits.
If you are a fan of Ice tea, you can let this mix cool down and then serve with some ice cubes as well.
This tea will do wonders for your health and improvise your general wellbeing.
Only caution- don't over-consume saffron. Anything beyond measure is harmful, even the most beneficial things. Don't exceed beyond 2-3 cups of this tea per day. Take care of this one thing, and you are good to go.
To benefit from pure quality Saffron visit our online store and place your orders today!