Organic Negin Saffron - 2 GRAM
The most environmental-friendly among Dorreen™ Saffron Collections.
Ideal for those who research only premium and organic ingredients to utilize in their cooking.
The organic line has Good Manufacturing Certification, Quality and Management ISO 9001 certification, Quality and Management ISO 9001 certification, Safety Standard IS0 22000 Certification, HACCP Certification, bio.inspecta Organic Standard (bi-OS) Certification, USDA organic regulations, 7 CFR part 205 (NOP)1.
To be certified as organic saffron the farm site is subjected to examination to verify if saffron:
• produced without utilizing chemical nutrients or pesticides
• farmed with procedures and techniques that do not deplete soil or water resources
• come from organic farms located at least 500m away from other non-organic farms or cultivations.
Organic Collection presents levels of compounds (safranal, crocin, picrocrocin) and characteristics above average which will position this special saffron in the upper part of the saffron grade scale.
This translates in:
• High-quality - safer product for you and your family with higher health properties
• Richer taste and flavour - the strong aroma and taste will make your mouth watered.
• High coloring properties - your dishes not only will taste amazing but also will be eaten with the eyes.
• Less consumption - just a pinch of Almas saffron is more than enough for 4 persons. You’ll have a greater product that will last you longer.
Zero waste product. Every impurity and extraneous matter was carefully hand-removed by professional staff.
Every saffron flower is carefully hand-picked by expert farmers.
Intense & Fresh Aroma
The high compounds levels present in the threads grants an high coloring power, rich taste and intense aroma.
Our products are free from any preservatives, additives, artificial colours or fragrances.
Lab-tested & Certified
Our saffron has been lab-tested and widely respects all the sector's Health & Safety standards.
Saffron Quality & Traceability
To ensure our products keeps the maximum quality standard over time we do chemical and microbiological tests in a certified and specialized laboratory from a sample of the latest crop batch.
On every original Dorreen™ Saffron Almas or Organic Collections, you’ll find a batch number on the side of the packaging that permits us to trace back to the original batch.
If you’ll ever need to make sure you have a quality product or need to see the specifics parameters of your product send us an email at email@example.com with your batch number and we’ll send you the respective lab test sheet.
All our products come out with a branded tamper-proof seal applied at the moment of packing in the production facilities a few minutes away from the saffron farms that will avoid any tentative of counterfeit.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you’ll ever be not satisfied with the quality of the product provided, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying why the product didn’t deliver what expected and we’ll give you all your money back.